can someone just delete weheartit
I haven’t read anything in a really long time. Could you recommend some books? Which are your favorite?
• Deviantart Gallery • Art tag • Check out my friend’s fabuloso kawaii art giveaway •
APRIL 21 -> MAY 5TH
omfg I always dreamed for the chance to get alexuarttt ;-;
ALSO NOTE that this is to promote my blog more as an art blog. DONT follow me or reblog this if you plan to unfollow me once this ends cause that’s not kawaii and you’re not kawaii.
- People who can't draw: Drawing is fucking hard
- People who don't try at all: Drawing is fucking hard
- Teachers: Drawing is fucking hard
- Beginning artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Pro artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Famous artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Extremely famous artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Long gone, passed away artists who went down in history: Drawing is fucking hard
- People who are upset an artist won't draw for them for free: Drawing is easy!
I’m from Slovakia.
my imagination says yes, but my drawing skills say no
i dont even interpret “uwu” as a smiley i just read it as “oo woo”
weheartit.com is not a fucking source!!! *flips table*
I just stole the vanilla ice cream from our freezer, while looking dead serious at my mom, who looked at me with pure terror in her eyes like ”don’t you dare…”
Bunch of photos from my mobile… the quality is shitty, I know, it’s only good for listening to music.
Behold, my first tattoo design for my sister (the letters are initials of my name and our parents), me when I went to see new Captain America movie (I wear that outfit a LOT nowadays…), and Kiwa in her natural habitat…
pleasedontkillme ;A; (when we went to animeshow together)
I’ve got a portfolio update! :D
I fell in love with Krysta Rodriguez and her performance in The Addams Family Broadway Musical a few months ago… and I thought it would be fun to explore my own take on the Addams Family… and well… here it is! haha xD
This truly was a learning experience for me because I can clearly see how much I need to improve and how far away I am from where I want to be.. However I’m glad I pushed myself to go outside my comfort zone! It was well worth it.
Lastly, I wanna thank my amazing teachers/mentors who walked me through this process these past few months! I owe all I’ve learned to them <3
I will be posting Part 2 of the portfolio shortly so stay tuned!
OR you can check it out at LissyMarlin.com if you want :)
Thank you guys <3